Joshua Tarrant

I created this blog to keep track of my racing exploits. I am currently racing with a great elite team out of Michigan (Team Lathrup/Giant)formerly Ford/Giant Cycling team. This makes it easy for my family to read about my races and see pictures of me in action. Thank you very much for positive comments and for reading

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Nationals a Complete Bust

I spent 4 days in Pennsylvania for US Road and Time Trial Nationals. I had high expectations for the Time Trial and was looking to ride strong in the Road Race. Unfortunately it ended up being a horrible weekend. I had crappy form and didn't do well at all. I felt horrible in the TT and rode an embarrassing time. I got popped of the field in the Road Race and called it a day early. The course was really hard but I could tell I was not firing on all cylinders. Hopefully better luck this weekend at the road race in Fenton, MI and then all next week at Superweek in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

1 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Blogger Echelon said...

you'll pop back at fenton as prep for superweek. fenton will be good. please take it easy on me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home