Joshua Tarrant

I created this blog to keep track of my racing exploits. I am currently racing with a great elite team out of Michigan (Team Lathrup/Giant)formerly Ford/Giant Cycling team. This makes it easy for my family to read about my races and see pictures of me in action. Thank you very much for positive comments and for reading

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Pictures from North Carolina

While in North Carolina I got a chance to do some fishing with my dad on the Ocean. We took his boat out and did some Spanish Mackerel fishing. The excitement of the day came when we hooked a 2.5ft long sand shark. It put a pretty good fight and tried like hell to take a chunk out of my dad as he was trying get the hook out. I also caught a nice black snake while out on a ride. I don't know why, but I've always liked catching snakes since I was a kid. This one was pretty aggressive and proved to be a challenge.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home