Joshua Tarrant

I created this blog to keep track of my racing exploits. I am currently racing with a great elite team out of Michigan (Team Lathrup/Giant)formerly Ford/Giant Cycling team. This makes it easy for my family to read about my races and see pictures of me in action. Thank you very much for positive comments and for reading

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Missouri

So, today I started my trip to Arkansas for Joe Martin and Tri Peaks. I traveled 8hrs to a town called Rolla, Missouri. I have to tell you, I am a fan of Missouri. I love the scenery and terrain. The hills are relentless. I love mountainous areas anyways, it makes me really want to get out of michigan. I like michigan and all, but it is just so limiting. I went for an hour and a half bike ride when i got to my hotel and i did more climbing in that short time than i could in Kalamazoo in 4hrs of riding. I am looking forward to the race. My cold is going away slowly, I am feeling better and clearer everyday. Hopefully by time the gun goes off for the first stage on friday i will be close to 100%. Here are some pictures I took on the way down and while on my ride. I am enjoying my new camera.

3 Comments:

At 12:02 AM, Blogger Echelon said...

more pics more pics!

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Little Bits of Everything said...

good luck duder, have a good vacation away from Michigan!!!

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Little Bits of Everything said...

Also I forgot to add, isn't that unreal how close you actually go by the Arch in Missouri. I remember a few years back when driving to Joe Martin how sweet that view was. Watch out for coppers heading out of Arkansas too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home