Joshua Tarrant

I created this blog to keep track of my racing exploits. I am currently racing with a great elite team out of Michigan (Team Lathrup/Giant)formerly Ford/Giant Cycling team. This makes it easy for my family to read about my races and see pictures of me in action. Thank you very much for positive comments and for reading

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Preparing for Cone Azalia

This week I have been preparing for Cone Azalia. This is the first race of the year that I really want to win. I have always liked this race and has always been a race I wanted to win. I spoke to Jake Rytlewski yesterday and he is also planning on coming up so the ante has been raised. With Jake as well as several other big riders making appearances it will be a tough one to win. With the team riding strong and our strong tactical sense it should still be our race to lose. I am hoping for a team victory more than anything. So keep your fingers crossed for me and the team. Thanks for reading

2 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who loves ya, Baby? Think old, really old!!

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger deehutto said...

Just thought I would say good racing. You and your teammates looked strong all day. This was my first chance to make it to Michigan to race. Hell of a course!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home