Joshua Tarrant

I created this blog to keep track of my racing exploits. I am currently racing with a great elite team out of Michigan (Team Lathrup/Giant)formerly Ford/Giant Cycling team. This makes it easy for my family to read about my races and see pictures of me in action. Thank you very much for positive comments and for reading

Friday, April 13, 2007

Maybe some good Weather

This weekend I will be traveling over to the east side with Alvin to do a 2 race weekend at the Waterford Raceway and then the Ann Arbor training series crit on Sunday. Most of the team will be there for the races so i am pretty excited to be back racing with them. Jeff will not be there due to his hip recovery and Rob is a maybe because of a cold. But I'm sure the other 5 of us will be more than enough to bring home some good results. I am excited to see Brian back in form and see Tom ramp up later on. With all the guys riding well, we will have so many cards to play. Hopefully there will be good things to report, mostly good weather would be appreciated.

Josh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home