Joshua Tarrant

I created this blog to keep track of my racing exploits. I am currently racing with a great elite team out of Michigan (Team Lathrup/Giant)formerly Ford/Giant Cycling team. This makes it easy for my family to read about my races and see pictures of me in action. Thank you very much for positive comments and for reading

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Rollers, outside, rollers outside.......rollers rollers rollers

The crappy barrage of harsh winter weather just keeps coming and coming. I have been splitting my rides up, doing an hour on the rollers inside, then suiting up with many layers and heading out for 2 or 3 in the single digit weather and then coming back and doing another hour on the rollers. Honestly i am sick of both. Freezing outside is just as bad as the mind numbing rides on the rollers. I just can't wait to see some 50 degree days. The first race of the year for me is in a week and a half in Columbus. Hopefully the weather will clear up enough for it to happen. If not Depauw will be the first week. Just help me pray for some warmer weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home