Joshua Tarrant

I created this blog to keep track of my racing exploits. I am currently racing with a great elite team out of Michigan (Team Lathrup/Giant)formerly Ford/Giant Cycling team. This makes it easy for my family to read about my races and see pictures of me in action. Thank you very much for positive comments and for reading

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Great ride....Weathers looking up

Today was practically a heat wave, we he 30 degrees!!!! I went out with Alvin and did 3hrs at a pretty good pace. We got hit by some good snowstorms, but the temp was great compared to what it has been. Alvin is continuing to impress me with his strong riding, he has really come a long way in the past few years. Our new team bikes should be in this week, so that will be awesome. Getting new bikes is like Christmas for me. In other news, my buddy Brian Dziewa is making his Jelly Belly Pro Cycling debut at the Amgen Tour of California. I'm wishing him the best and hope he has an awesome race. When i started racing in 2004 Brian raced Collegiately for Mizzou. Brian always helped me out and gave me some pointers and was very supportive. I was excited to see that he signed with Jelly Belly this year. So, help me root for him and his team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home