Joshua Tarrant

I created this blog to keep track of my racing exploits. I am currently racing with a great elite team out of Michigan (Team Lathrup/Giant)formerly Ford/Giant Cycling team. This makes it easy for my family to read about my races and see pictures of me in action. Thank you very much for positive comments and for reading

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

New bike photo's






It's gotta be one of my favorite times of the year when I get my new bike. It's like Christmas. Here are some photos of the new and improved Giant TCR CO. They made some cool changes to the frame including stiffening up the bottom bracket and head tube. Making the seat tube more aero and shaving some weight. Not to mention the great new paint job.


1 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home