Joshua Tarrant

I created this blog to keep track of my racing exploits. I am currently racing with a great elite team out of Michigan (Team Lathrup/Giant)formerly Ford/Giant Cycling team. This makes it easy for my family to read about my races and see pictures of me in action. Thank you very much for positive comments and for reading

Friday, July 01, 2005

A little better with every race

With each race i do i am getting a little better form and getting a little bit better results. This week i did a kermis in Oostrozebeke and Oostende finishing 25th and 37th respectively. They were both great races, especially the the race in Oostende. This was one of the better course i have done since i have been here. There was a really high quality field at this race with a decent turnout. Physically i am feeling better in the the races and am learning how to save my energy and keeping better position in the race, but getting the correct moves is proving to be a little frustrating. I don't know which teams are strong and which guys are strong so i try to use my best judgment and go with moves that look strong, but they seems to last a little while and come back. Oh well, i know that the more i do these the more i will figure them out. I sure am having a lot of fun though. Next up is a UCI 1.12 in France. More to come, thanks for reading

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home