Joshua Tarrant

I created this blog to keep track of my racing exploits. I am currently racing with a great elite team out of Michigan (Team Lathrup/Giant)formerly Ford/Giant Cycling team. This makes it easy for my family to read about my races and see pictures of me in action. Thank you very much for positive comments and for reading

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Arrival in Belgium

I arrived in Belgium yesterday after a long and sleepless travel from chicago to London to Brussel to Hertsbege. The trip went well with few problems other than a delay in London. I made my self stay up to about 11pm Belgium time to start getting my body accustomed to the 6hr time difference. I slept like a rock and woke up at 9am. I woke up and built my bike and Justin Hale took me on a short 1hr ride. I went over my first coblestone rode, it was pretty cool and bumpy as hell. Racing on this stuff is truely going to be difficult. I just got back from the grocery store and that would have been a pain in the ass if Ron and Evan hadn't taken me and shown me some of the stuff i needed to buy and more importanty what not to buy. There is a bakery and a butcher in the small town we are in only a few hundred meters away. I can have frest bread and meat whenever i want. Well that is all for now, stay tuned for more updates, i will have plenty of time to write with all the down time inbetween riding and racing so send me emails if you want to chat. Thanks for reading.

Josh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home