Joshua Tarrant

I created this blog to keep track of my racing exploits. I am currently racing with a great elite team out of Michigan (Team Lathrup/Giant)formerly Ford/Giant Cycling team. This makes it easy for my family to read about my races and see pictures of me in action. Thank you very much for positive comments and for reading

Thursday, June 23, 2005

First UCI Race at Geluwe

Tuesday was my first UCI race this season over here in Belgium. The weather has been extremely hot and unfortuanly has brought on some nasty allergies. I have been conjested for a few days, but decided to race anyways with the hope that it would clear out once my body temp began to rise. This proved to not work well, about an hour into the race my sinus started running really badly and i wasn't able to breath at all. This is pretty tough thing in pack of 230 some pro's racing over cobbles. It was a disapointing race but i am understanding enough of the situation to not get too down on myself. I still have a lot of racing to do over here and a lot to learn. More to come on my next races. Mean while i have been training hard and getting a lot of time in on the bike and relaxing a lot. I have also been hitting the steam room pretty heavy to try and clear up my sinus passages. Well, more to come later, thanks for reading.

1 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so HOT! Tell me more about youself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home