Joshua Tarrant

I created this blog to keep track of my racing exploits. I am currently racing with a great elite team out of Michigan (Team Lathrup/Giant)formerly Ford/Giant Cycling team. This makes it easy for my family to read about my races and see pictures of me in action. Thank you very much for positive comments and for reading

Thursday, July 14, 2005

About half way

Well today marks about the half way point in my Belgium racing adventure. I have about a month and a half left here. I am excited because i can feel the form coming and i can feel i am only a few steps from some decent results especially in the Kermes. I have set a goal for myself to get into the top ten at a Kermis before i leave. This has proven to be a tough goal for just about everyone in the house as we only have about 3 top ten's in the house all year, but it is something that i am going to work hard to achieve. I have another Kermes tomorrow and again on tuesday. After looking at what i have learned here so far i can say that this is literally the college of European cycling. If you want to learn how to race your bike, you have to spend some time in a place like this. I really have been enjoying myself here and the experience is priceless. I am however looking forward to seeing my girlfriend and that is the only negative part about the trip is that i do miss her very much. There is more to come, so thanks for reading. Bye bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home