Joshua Tarrant

I created this blog to keep track of my racing exploits. I am currently racing with a great elite team out of Michigan (Team Lathrup/Giant)formerly Ford/Giant Cycling team. This makes it easy for my family to read about my races and see pictures of me in action. Thank you very much for positive comments and for reading

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

3 races in 4 days

Since my last post i have done 2 kermis' and 2 UCI races in France. I have had some mixed results, recently i have done 3 races in 4 days and in the middle of a big building stage in my fitness. The most recent UCI i did was a 1.2 in Dourges France. I spent the race working for Rudy and Jason. 3 of us covered a lot of early moves and tried to keep these guys out of the action for as long as possible. It proved to be a very tough, very hard race. There were 9 pro teams that we counted and only a few amateur teams. The cobble section wasn't too bad, but managed to nock my headset loose and no it is all busted up and i have to replace it. Aiden, Matt and I worked really hard all day and the 3 of us lasted about 100K leaving Jason and Corey to watch after Rudy. They ended up finishing in the pack and missing the main move, but it wasn't a bad day. I know i was truely spent and gave everything i had so i was ok with the race. I am far from satisfied, but still getting a little better. More to come later. Thanks for reading.