Joshua Tarrant

I created this blog to keep track of my racing exploits. I am currently racing with a great elite team out of Michigan (Team Lathrup/Giant)formerly Ford/Giant Cycling team. This makes it easy for my family to read about my races and see pictures of me in action. Thank you very much for positive comments and for reading

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Last few days in the US

It's been a while since i wrote on here. I have been buys finishing up school for the semester and finishing up the collegiate season. I qualified for Collegiate Cycling Nationls which was held in Lawrence Kansas. I drove out there with my girlfried and met my dad and stepmom there. It was a great weekend with some tough races. I had fun but had some bad racing luck. Hopefully the bad luck ends on the flight over to Belgium. It was good to see my dad and stepmom. Tara and I had a great time spending time with them. Well, stay tuned for my next entry. I leave this sunday for a long flight over the pond. Next stop Cycling Center.
Thanks for reading........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home