Joshua Tarrant

I created this blog to keep track of my racing exploits. I am currently racing with a great elite team out of Michigan (Team Lathrup/Giant)formerly Ford/Giant Cycling team. This makes it easy for my family to read about my races and see pictures of me in action. Thank you very much for positive comments and for reading

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Great wed night training ride

I had a great ride today on the Kalamazoo Bike Club Wed night training ride. This ride always proves to be fast and aggressive. It has been pretty instrumental in my training over the past few years. This wed after we had reached the furthest point and began the trip back, i pushed the pace and a group of 3 of us found ourselves alone off the front. Jeff Hamilton, Jeremy Woolcock and I. We continued to push a steady fast pace until we realized we were a long ways off the front. Jeremy was very impressive, i have never seen him ride that well and he is really stepping up to another level. He was pretty trashed by the end, but he hung in there and I am proud of him. He still has a few more levels to go, but he is making the steps one at a time. The good news, i am not that tired or sore considering how hard we went. Tomorrow i have a 4hr easy training ride which will be nice. All this hard training will hopefully get me tuned up for nationals. But first, Cone Azalia :-}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home