Joshua Tarrant

I created this blog to keep track of my racing exploits. I am currently racing with a great elite team out of Michigan (Team Lathrup/Giant)formerly Ford/Giant Cycling team. This makes it easy for my family to read about my races and see pictures of me in action. Thank you very much for positive comments and for reading

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Kicking the Sick before Cone

This week i've been fighting a nasty bug which has included losing my voice completely and coughing non stop for 3days. The weather has been nice and rainy, so training has been a blast. At least it's not really cold out. I am looking forward to this race and have a lot of motivation going into it with a strong team anda good group of guys to try and win this race with. i really would like to take this victory home. i really enjoy this race and nothing would make me happier than to win this race. It will be hard to win this race with the caliber of racers there and it will be dificult to beat Jake Rytlweski. I hope he is a little tired from his long week at Shenandoah. Only time will tell. Wish me luck for this sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home