Joshua Tarrant

I created this blog to keep track of my racing exploits. I am currently racing with a great elite team out of Michigan (Team Lathrup/Giant)formerly Ford/Giant Cycling team. This makes it easy for my family to read about my races and see pictures of me in action. Thank you very much for positive comments and for reading

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Winding down the School year and Collegiate season

The collegiate season is coming to a close, this weekend I have Regionals in Rantoul Illinois. I'm a little bummed because it is my Anniversary with Tara and we won't be able to be together. Last year she came down with me to Regionals and we had a good time. This year she's too busy with work and i think she is convinced that if she is at my races i don't do well. School is also almost over, with one week of regular class and finals on Mon and Wed of next week. It will be great to get on my summer schedule and get some good training in and some great racing. My work schedule will settle down and really allow for some great training and recovery time. I am very excited to start racing with the Ford Team. They are a great bunch of guys that i think my style will mix well with. It will be great to have a number or strong aggresive team mates around me. I hope to have good races this weekend at regionals to maintain or advance my 4th place overall in the conference. More to come from the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home