Joshua Tarrant

I created this blog to keep track of my racing exploits. I am currently racing with a great elite team out of Michigan (Team Lathrup/Giant)formerly Ford/Giant Cycling team. This makes it easy for my family to read about my races and see pictures of me in action. Thank you very much for positive comments and for reading

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

A new observation


Since i am fairly new to doing TT, i have made an interesting discovery about my position because i have seen the first pictures of my self in action. I believe that my hand position is a bit too high. The distance from my head to my hands is too much. When looking at me on the bike, my leg extension seems fine and feels great, i have a lot of power on the bike, but i definalty can be more aero. The hard part is because of my build and having very long legs and a short torso, it is hard to get low enough and keep my thighs from hitting my chest. The age old TT question now comes in, how low can i go and still maintain my power. We will have to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home