Joshua Tarrant

I created this blog to keep track of my racing exploits. I am currently racing with a great elite team out of Michigan (Team Lathrup/Giant)formerly Ford/Giant Cycling team. This makes it easy for my family to read about my races and see pictures of me in action. Thank you very much for positive comments and for reading

Friday, January 21, 2005

Winter Training in Michigan

What a week!!! The weather has been very cold and my miles on the bike have been very high, so needless to say i've been frozed solid just about every day this week. The temps have been below 10 degrees all week and the wind hasn't helped. I am happy to see January on it's way out because February means time to start racing. I've been following the Jacob's Creek Tour Down Under and I am jellous of the nice weather and the fact that they are already racing their bikes. Oh well soon enough. So long for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home